Sunday, February 3, 2008

San Francisco and Los Angeles

We woke up Saturday morning and explored San Francisco a little more. We drove down the famous crooked street (Lombard Street) and found a good look out to take some pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge. San Fran wasn't what Simo and I were expecting... but it was fun, all the same.

San Francisco





On our way from San Francisco to Los Angeles



We arrived in Los Angeles at 3:00pm. Jimmy showed us around the local area... Venice Beach and Santa Monica. Later in the night we went to the Chinese Theater to watch Cloverfield (I fell asleep though- I was so tired) and we also walked a small part of Broadway and looked at the stars on the sidewalk.



Jimmy's cat, Zelda, making friends with Flowers

Today we are going to watch the superbowl at Jimmy's place and then explore some of the richer neighborhoods of LA.
Oh, and Simo finally got to try In 'N Out last night.. not surprisingly, he loved it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am jealous! I have never had in and out! =) Looks like you guys are having fun with Flowers! It reminds me of that AT&T commercial. =)